Browse Items (1185 total)

  • Collection: City of Pullman Image Collection

Looking east on Main St. from the corner of Main and Grand.


W.S.C. is on the hill in the distance.

Date taken from inscription.Looking east on Main Street

from corner of Main and Grand.

Looking east on Main Street from the corner of Grand and

Main.

Hotel Pullman was later known as the Alton. It was located

on the west side of Grand just south of Paradise Creek.

Looking east into Pullman. At the lower left is the old


high school (now Gladish Center).

Date taken from postmark.

Picture taken at the corner of Alder (now Kamiaken) Street

and Olsen Street. The building on the left is Old City

Hall.

Back row from left: Carl Zable, Ruth Graham, Bob Bond,


Margaret Able, Betty Kimzey, ?, Maxine Weeks, Leonard Todd,


? Krugel, Orville Kirkland, ?, Lorraine ?, Elaine Genger


Front row from left: ?, Marion Nelson, John Rankin,


Helen Lickey,…

Upper right: Elaine Genger Hooper 2nd in on right:

Louise Baker Gass 5th left front: Lucille Mitchel

Fredrick

Looking west up Main St. from the corner of Main and Grand.


WSC is on the hill to the left .

City Hall looking north down Alder Street.

Looking west up Main St from the corner of Alder (now

Kamiaken) and Main.

A procession of early automobiles along Main St.

Picture taken from Kruegel Park.

Johnson hall was constructed in 1961.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2